- Tila Tequila, while I am still hooked on it, annoys me because of the whole Girls v Guys thing. It is not about whether it is a girl or a guy, it is about who is best for her. Stop pitting people against each along gender lines – let them mix, and do their own. It is starting to look like Survivor meets Bachelorette
- Four days to oral presentation, and now my team-mate tells me to drop the research I’ve been doing and focus on breach of contract *tears hair*
- Check out R v Brown 1993 2 All ER 75 – I promise you’ll get a laugh out of it
- Mock trial court is fun! I played the witness/accused, the handsome Brad Peat [go ahead, roll your eyes] who murdered his rich employer Mr Haengme App. Totally got steam-rolled – if that had been a real trial, I would be on the deathrow now
- Have been unfairly accused of being diabetically sweet over my significant other. Am. Not. Sweet. Not compared to certain friends of mine anyway[You know who you are! :P] I plead not guilty.
- Thio is holding a talk on campus on “The Role of a Christian in a Public Square”. ‘Nuff said.
No comments yet.