Birthday Wishlist 2009
This year is going to be a quiet one. As always, i’m happy if you split the price, and yes some of the wishes are a bit pricy and i don’t expect anyone to actually get them. Some of them are… well, you’ll see below.
1. Go Fug Yourself book – Zark has kinda volunteered to finance this if someone brings it back from the US (Liv?)
2. Battlestar Galactica DVDs
3. La Mer cream
4. Apple store vouchers
5. Ecologically friendly, organic cosmetics and stuff, including fragrances
7. Donate to any number of poverty and hunger relief charities in my name – I particularly like Lifesaver, a company that brings revolutionary water purifiers to people in water-shortage situations.
8. If you are a woman, switch to menstrual cups instead of tampons and pads (there are local suppliers for Mooncups) so that we can cut down the waste that ends up in landfills and doesn’t biodegrade, or washes up on shores after being dumped in the sea. Or if you don’t like that, switch to reusable pads and tampons.
9. lots of love, hugs and kisses.
No comments yet.